Family Law

Child and Spousal Support

Brittenburg Law will work diligently with you to ensure that your children are properly supported through child support from your former spouse. Whether we reach an agreement with your former spouse or litigate the matter through the courts, we will advocate an outcome intended to protect the welfare and development of your children and promote the stability of your family.

In some cases, spousal support, commonly referred to as ‘alimony,’ may be ordered by a court. Spousal support can be ordered temporarily or permanently. We will work with you to advocate for a fair and just disposition that promotes your stability and protects your family.

Get A Free Legal Consult